farmhouse was built in 1889 in the style of a manor house by great-grandfather
Nils-Bernhard Mattsson (1859-1926). He was an active man in the
district and was a lay assessor and churchwarden among other things.
At that time
there were 100 cattle and 15-20 working and cart-horses on the farm.
There were 120 hectares of farmland of which some was pasture. There
were 10 farmhands employed all year round, whose wives helped out
on the farm with all sorts of jobs such as e.g. domestic work. There
were also 5 milkmaids on the farm.In addition harvesters were taken
on if need arose.